VAULT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VAULT

Vault clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» my best time for playing
Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:41 pm by SAINT

» earning points
Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:40 pm by SAINT

» a new clan has been started!
Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:07 am by SAINT

» i just joined lethal inc
Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:26 pm by SAINT

» Sorry, this clan is full.
Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:20 pm by SAINT

» The ERROR!!!
Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:48 am by Final

» VAULT!! ;D
Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:44 am by YoungSylent

» Using a XM8
Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:22 pm by Final

» GLITCH ADVICE
Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:03 am by stepinit1

Top posters
SAINT
Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] I_vote_lcapTop 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] I_voting_barTop 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] I_vote_rcap 
Final
Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] I_vote_lcapTop 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] I_voting_barTop 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] I_vote_rcap 
Xcelled194
stepinit1
YoungSylent
Jygen
emmanuel
.Paine. [fliz]
Maston
Nathan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 105 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:03 am

Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE]

Go down 
3 posters

Wich gun do u like?
QBZ-95
Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] I_vote_lcap67%Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
DESERT EAGLE
Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] I_vote_lcap33%Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
AWM
Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] I_vote_lcap0%Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
K-2
Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] I_vote_lcap0%Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
AUG
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jygen

Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE]   Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:40 am

QBZ-95 This gun is probably by far the best non zp gun. Its highly accurat, its a 2 to 3 hit kill in the chest and u get alot of headshots with it if you know how to use it. this gun is harder to use than its noobish competitor the SCAR LIGHT which makes people who use this gun actually seem pro. If u gotta choose a gun and u want range, power, and accuracy choose the QBZ-95

DESERT EAGLE I cant begin to explain how pro u could be with this gun. Yea its like a 1/2 hit kill to the chest but it only has 7 shots. I used this gun for an entire day on Ghost mode and my scores were epic. My best score on GR side was with using this gun. it was 32-3 and im proud of that. The thing about this gun that makes it pro is that u cant spray like a nub. U actually have to aim with this gun in any situation u use it in so it is a must to have this gun.

AWM Lol i dont even know if i spelled that name right but im to lazy to go check. Anyways this gun is the best sniper in the game by far. Ive gotten some really good kills in every game mode with it. Its always a 1hit kill unless the person u shot has armor on. So yea if ur into sniping get this gun.

K-2 This gun is a beast and i cannot lie. I personally dont like it. Ive never gotten used to using this gun because i dont own one. I will soon and ill post another post about it. But people i know who use this gun rule with it. From what i under stand its a 3-4 shot kill to the chest but its accurate and its also good for spraying. So u might wanna check this gun out.

STEYR AUG This gun used to be my favorite gun until i got zp weapons. Its a 2-4 shot kill to the chest and its highly accurate. Its scoped it has a nice rate of fire and the reload speed on this gun isnt half bad. Im sure i dont gotta get into the specs of this gun much because everyone has used this gun on elimination. But this gun is another must for any situation

study
Back to top Go down
Final
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE]   Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Jygen wrote:
QBZ-95 This gun is probably by far the best non zp gun. Its highly accurat, its a 2 to 3 hit kill in the chest and u get alot of headshots with it if you know how to use it. this gun is harder to use than its noobish competitor the SCAR LIGHT which makes people who use this gun actually seem pro. If u gotta choose a gun and u want range, power, and accuracy choose the QBZ-95

DESERT EAGLE I cant begin to explain how pro u could be with this gun. Yea its like a 1/2 hit kill to the chest but it only has 7 shots. I used this gun for an entire day on Ghost mode and my scores were epic. My best score on GR side was with using this gun. it was 32-3 and im proud of that. The thing about this gun that makes it pro is that u cant spray like a nub. U actually have to aim with this gun in any situation u use it in so it is a must to have this gun.

AWM Lol i dont even know if i spelled that name right but im to lazy to go check. Anyways this gun is the best sniper in the game by far. Ive gotten some really good kills in every game mode with it. Its always a 1hit kill unless the person u shot has armor on. So yea if ur into sniping get this gun.

K-2 This gun is a beast and i cannot lie. I personally dont like it. Ive never gotten used to using this gun because i dont own one. I will soon and ill post another post about it. But people i know who use this gun rule with it. From what i under stand its a 3-4 shot kill to the chest but its accurate and its also good for spraying. So u might wanna check this gun out.

STEYR AUG This gun used to be my favorite gun until i got zp weapons. Its a 2-4 shot kill to the chest and its highly accurate. Its scoped it has a nice rate of fire and the reload speed on this gun isnt half bad. Im sure i dont gotta get into the specs of this gun much because everyone has used this gun on elimination. But this gun is another must for any situation

study

You missing ALLOT of GP guns.I don't see and xm8,ak-47,m4,etc...

Also armor doesn't affect AWM,only nades and SMGs.

AUG has TERRIBLE,TERRIBLE reload speed.
Back to top Go down
https://vault.forumotion.net
stepinit1

stepinit1

PostSubject: Top Guns   Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:19 pm

because of the GP costs and my not wanting to spend any real money on line I have only bought what I could afford, so the only guns that I have are the M16, AK-47 and the Colt 1911 45. which I do just fine with but if some one wants to try different guns then go play Crossroads or Alaska and if there are not to many players one can try quit a few different guns.
Back to top Go down
Final
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE]   Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:30 pm

stepinit1 wrote:
because of the GP costs and my not wanting to spend any real money on line I have only bought what I could afford, so the only guns that I have are the M16, AK-47 and the Colt 1911 45. which I do just fine with but if some one wants to try different guns then go play Crossroads or Alaska and if there are not to many players one can try quit a few different guns.

Your words confuse me. confused
Back to top Go down
https://vault.forumotion.net
stepinit1

stepinit1

PostSubject: best guns   Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:43 am

Sorry about that, my wife tells me that I ramble to much, So I will try agan
I will start over, How did you come to the conclusion as witch gun you liked the best? Me I have only been able to try out different guns by going on Crossroads or Alaska, the guns that I would like to get cost to much in GP for me to get at this time. I did win a XM8 on one of the random wins and I really like the gun, I have found that I do much better with it than the AK-47.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE]   Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE] Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Guns on CrossFire (GP)[VOTE]
Page 1 of 1