VAULT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VAULT

Vault clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» my best time for playing
Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:41 pm by SAINT

» earning points
Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:40 pm by SAINT

» a new clan has been started!
Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:07 am by SAINT

» i just joined lethal inc
Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:26 pm by SAINT

» Sorry, this clan is full.
Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:20 pm by SAINT

» The ERROR!!!
Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:48 am by Final

» VAULT!! ;D
Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:44 am by YoungSylent

» Using a XM8
Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:22 pm by Final

» GLITCH ADVICE
Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:03 am by stepinit1

Top posters
SAINT
Getting to the bottom of it all!!! I_vote_lcapGetting to the bottom of it all!!! I_voting_barGetting to the bottom of it all!!! I_vote_rcap 
Final
Getting to the bottom of it all!!! I_vote_lcapGetting to the bottom of it all!!! I_voting_barGetting to the bottom of it all!!! I_vote_rcap 
Xcelled194
stepinit1
YoungSylent
Jygen
emmanuel
.Paine. [fliz]
Maston
Nathan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 105 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:03 am

Getting to the bottom of it all!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Final
Admin

Getting to the bottom of it all!!! Empty
PostSubject: Getting to the bottom of it all!!!   Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:54 pm

I want to know who keeps kicking me from the clan.I was kicked from both the accounts I had there.

I am currently in another clan,but I want to know who keeps kicking me form VAULT!!

I know there is a place on there where you can see who kicked who,and who quit.I want to know who keeps kicking me,and for what reason?Does someone there hate me?!
Back to top Go down
https://vault.forumotion.net
stepinit1

stepinit1

PostSubject: getting kicked bad bad   Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:01 pm

I hope you find out who has been kicking you soon.
do not like the idea that some one is kicking for no good reason. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Final
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of it all!!!   Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:44 pm

stepinit1 wrote:
I hope you find out who has been kicking you soon.
do not like the idea that some one is kicking for no good reason. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Couldn't agree more.What I find sad is that saint hasn't posted here at all.He posts on every thread..except this one.Kinda suspicious...
Back to top Go down
stepinit1

stepinit1

PostSubject: Getting to the bottem of it all   Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Yes makes you wonder with Saint handing over the Clan to Filiz, when the clan first started fliz wanted to kik every one with less that 1 K/D.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Final
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of it all!!!   Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:16 pm

stepinit1 wrote:
Yes makes you wonder with Saint handing over the Clan to Filiz, when the clan first started fliz wanted to kik every one with less that 1 K/D.
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I think saint is leveling up his "isaint" account because he has nothing good in his current account.I have doubt in fliz and saint at this time .
Back to top Go down
SAINT

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of it all!!!   Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:44 pm

hi guys i'd like to address your issues
#1 i'll check whose kiking you because believe me i would never kick you so yeah when i find out who it is i'll post news on clan page
#2 fliz is being leader because i am not active and a bit depressed seeing as no one respects/listens to me any more so i give up and will be a LT
#3 i haven't posted here because i haven't posted anything here for a while so nothin personal
#4 ill make it that u 2 can never be kiked hopefully
#5 im giving up on isaint and bak on saint seeing as i now have decent guns
#6 im a bit sad that you guys thought that Sad lol but i'll get ovver it hope this helps

Very Happy
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Final
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of it all!!!   Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:03 pm

SAINT wrote:
hi guys i'd like to address your issues
#1 i'll check whose kiking you because believe me i would never kick you so yeah when i find out who it is i'll post news on clan page
#2 fliz is being leader because i am not active and a bit depressed seeing as no one respects/listens to me any more so i give up and will be a LT
#3 i haven't posted here because i haven't posted anything here for a while so nothin personal
#4 ill make it that u 2 can never be kiked hopefully
#5 im giving up on isaint and bak on saint seeing as i now have decent guns
#6 im a bit sad that you guys thought that Sad lol but i'll get ovver it hope this helps

Very Happy
Very Happy

Why bot just check who kiked me.I know you can check with the click of a button.I am the LT of a clan(won't be returning to VAULT)I know how you can easily check who kiked me.

I feel like you're hiding something from me D=

Grats on getting good guns on saint account btw.
Back to top Go down
SAINT

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of it all!!!   Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:13 am

what could i be hiding?
the ppl who have kiked u are:
pokermaster
[X]hell[X]

and i don't know if any1 else did

im sorry u get the impression im hidin from ya cause im not ur a great member uve whipped me and also made this awesome forum so plz reconsider Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Final
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of it all!!!   Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:17 pm

SAINT wrote:
what could i be hiding?
pokermaster
[X]hell[X]

im sorry u get the impression im hidin from ya cause im not ur a great member uve whipped me and also made this awesome forum so plz reconsider Very Happy

I probably won't return to VAULT.Gonna see how ExOps turns out.The bes part about being in exops is that all members are from west coast server,where I always go.So I can battle with them.In vault I got to tag along,but not often,and bad ping.
Back to top Go down
Final
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of it all!!!   Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:18 pm

SAINT wrote:
what could i be hiding?
pokermaster
[X]hell[X]

Also,find out why they kiked me.
Back to top Go down
SAINT

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of it all!!!   Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:53 pm

okly dokes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Final
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of it all!!!   Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 1:39 pm

SAINT wrote:
okly dokes Very Happy

Thanks.... =_=
Back to top Go down
Final
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of it all!!!   Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:33 pm

SAINT wrote:
okly dokes Very Happy

SOOOOO.......Anything?

Or haven't even asked at all?
Back to top Go down
SAINT

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of it all!!!   Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:58 pm

dude chill i havent ben on at the same time as poker and hell and i have been sick so i havent seen hell for a while
y is every one going spazz? its always my fault thats y im retireing
Back to top Go down
Final
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of it all!!!   Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:49 pm

SAINT wrote:
dude chill i havent ben on at the same time as poker and hell and i have been sick so i havent seen hell for a while

I am not going spazz.It's been like 2 days,and I didn't know you were sick.BTW who is poker?
Back to top Go down
SAINT

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of it all!!!   Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:23 pm

poker master
Back to top Go down
YoungSylent

YoungSylent

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of it all!!!   Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:19 am

SAINT wrote:

Dont retire Saint, we all love you man! Without you, none of us would be here playing. and speaking of that, ive heard 70% of the clan barely talks, which is not good considering its a sign of the clan falling apart):
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Erecktion
SAINT

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of it all!!!   Getting to the bottom of it all!!! EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:56 pm

alrite man ill stay and seeing as in 3 days im on holidays lets get this clan epic again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to the bottom of it all!!!   Getting to the bottom of it all!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to the bottom of it all!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VAULT :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: