VAULT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VAULT

Vault clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» my best time for playing
should we make it harder to join vault? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:41 pm by SAINT

» earning points
should we make it harder to join vault? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:40 pm by SAINT

» a new clan has been started!
should we make it harder to join vault? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:07 am by SAINT

» i just joined lethal inc
should we make it harder to join vault? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:26 pm by SAINT

» Sorry, this clan is full.
should we make it harder to join vault? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:20 pm by SAINT

» The ERROR!!!
should we make it harder to join vault? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:48 am by Final

» VAULT!! ;D
should we make it harder to join vault? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:44 am by YoungSylent

» Using a XM8
should we make it harder to join vault? EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:22 pm by Final

» GLITCH ADVICE
should we make it harder to join vault? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:03 am by stepinit1

Top posters
SAINT
should we make it harder to join vault? I_vote_lcapshould we make it harder to join vault? I_voting_barshould we make it harder to join vault? I_vote_rcap 
Final
should we make it harder to join vault? I_vote_lcapshould we make it harder to join vault? I_voting_barshould we make it harder to join vault? I_vote_rcap 
Xcelled194
stepinit1
YoungSylent
Jygen
emmanuel
.Paine. [fliz]
Maston
Nathan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 105 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:03 am

should we make it harder to join vault?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SAINT

should we make it harder to join vault? Empty
PostSubject: should we make it harder to join vault?   should we make it harder to join vault? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:24 am

well people join and stuff but ive been thinking could we make it harder to join vault? tryouts would be koolso yeh lets think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Final
Admin

PostSubject: Re: should we make it harder to join vault?   should we make it harder to join vault? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:21 pm

SAINT wrote:
well people join and stuff but ive been thinking could we make it harder to join vault? tryouts would be koolso yeh lets think Very Happy

If we do that then I won't be able to join Sad((((
Back to top Go down
https://vault.forumotion.net
SAINT

PostSubject: Re: should we make it harder to join vault?   should we make it harder to join vault? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:27 pm

lol u passed tryout member?
Back to top Go down
Final
Admin

PostSubject: Re: should we make it harder to join vault?   should we make it harder to join vault? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:51 pm

SAINT wrote:
lol u passed tryout member?

Remember it was lag Sad((((((((
Back to top Go down
SAINT

PostSubject: Re: should we make it harder to join vault?   should we make it harder to join vault? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:11 pm

LOL still counts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stepinit1

stepinit1

PostSubject: Re: should we make it harder to join vault?   should we make it harder to join vault? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:35 am

what sort of try outs are you talking about? it is a good idea but do not make it to hard, mabe make it somthing about solving a puzzle or running a maze.
Back to top Go down
Final
Admin

PostSubject: Re: should we make it harder to join vault?   should we make it harder to join vault? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:05 am

stepinit1 wrote:
what sort of try outs are you talking about? it is a good idea but do not make it to hard, mabe make it somthing about solving a puzzle or running a maze.

We should play hide and seek on big maps xD
Back to top Go down
SAINT

PostSubject: Re: should we make it harder to join vault?   should we make it harder to join vault? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:07 pm

heh lol that would be fun!
Back to top Go down
stepinit1

stepinit1

PostSubject: requrement   should we make it harder to join vault? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Hide and seek does sound good. the factory would be a good site it has a lot of hiding places.
Back to top Go down
SAINT

PostSubject: Re: should we make it harder to join vault?   should we make it harder to join vault? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:18 pm

yeah that would be koool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Final
Admin

PostSubject: Re: should we make it harder to join vault?   should we make it harder to join vault? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:21 pm

SAINT wrote:
yeah that would be koool Very Happy

Someone go to the cbox D:
Back to top Go down
SAINT

PostSubject: Re: should we make it harder to join vault?   should we make it harder to join vault? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:21 pm

komin
Back to top Go down
SAINT

rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should we make it harder to join vault?   should we make it harder to join vault? Empty

Back to top Go down

should we make it harder to join vault?
Page 1 of 1