VAULT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VAULT

Vault clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» my best time for playing
**READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:41 pm by SAINT

» earning points
**READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:40 pm by SAINT

» a new clan has been started!
**READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:07 am by SAINT

» i just joined lethal inc
**READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:26 pm by SAINT

» Sorry, this clan is full.
**READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:20 pm by SAINT

» The ERROR!!!
**READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:48 am by Final

» VAULT!! ;D
**READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:44 am by YoungSylent

» Using a XM8
**READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:22 pm by Final

» GLITCH ADVICE
**READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:03 am by stepinit1

Top posters
SAINT
**READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum I_vote_lcap**READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum I_voting_bar**READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum I_vote_rcap 
Final
**READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum I_vote_lcap**READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum I_voting_bar**READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum I_vote_rcap 
Xcelled194
stepinit1
YoungSylent
Jygen
emmanuel
.Paine. [fliz]
Maston
Nathan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 105 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:03 am

**READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Final
Admin

**READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum Empty
PostSubject: **READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum   **READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:44 pm

The following rules are to be followed by all members of the forum,even admins and administrators.

#1. NO SPAMMING/TROLLING WITH USELESS TOPICS.
All topics must have a purpose and may not be offensive to anyone.

#2. Treat other members with respect.Treat everyone how you would like to be treated.

#3. Admins/mods are (usually) right. If you feel like you are getting an unfair treatment from a mod or such then report it to an admin.

#4. Keep flaming down to a minimum please. I know there are times when shots have to be fired and what not but try to use it as a last resort. We're trying to be friends here.

#5. If there is an irrational person around then get permission from an admin, chances are we WILL grant permission to flame the heck out of the guy, then ban them.

#6. Please don't make double accounts. You are not cool to gang up on someone using two accounts, the mods/admins here do bust people based on their IP. Note on this: If you want to change your account name then you can always contact an admin, it's as simple as 1,2,3.

#7. Have fun. If anyone tries to disrupt the peace then report to a nearby mod/admin A.S.A.P.

#8. Double post: Why do it? There is a nice edit button for those. Double posts will be considered as spam.

#9. Act mature. We don't care how old you are. A forum is a community like place where everyone can share their opinions, if you act immature towards a topic then you WILL be taken care of accordingly.

#10. Swearing: It's cool to let out some steams here and there . But PLEASE don't overdo things. The "F" word doesn't need to be used in between every other words. Just use your common sense.

#11. Forum games: Everyone loves sex forum games right? Well here's the thing, you guys can play all the forum games you want but the one rule of thumb is that you can only post TWICE on one page on ANY game. This is not to prevent you guys from having fun but it's to prevent spamming.

#12. #19: You are a guy until proven to be a girl.

#13. Password: Yes, yes we forget stuff (personally passwords shouldn't be one of them but hey) and I can fix password problems. Just send me a message at FinalVoltage@gmail.com telling me who you are and what your issues are and I'll reset your password for you.

#14. Do not ask when you will be unbanned.

#15. Spamming smileys is not cool either.

#16. Do not feed the troll.

Below this sentence are some chatbox rules, those are pretty useful to read in my opinion:

#1. Annoyance: DON'T FUCKING BE IT. Seriously use your common sense, if something "might" be annoying then it probably is. I'm pretty sure we have low tolerance for annoying people so those are immediate ban for a day.

#2. Spamming: Obviously don't do it, spamming means posting useless things repetitively for example:

VLT_SAINT: I'm gay

The above is a good example of what not to do. First time will get you a kick and a warning. Second time will get you banned from the chatbox for a day. Third time will get you banned for a week. And it'll just double up after that.

#3. For the sake of member's health, please don't use eye bleeding colors like this one.

#4. When you know you did something wrong and is being told you did something wrong don't act "innocent". Man/woman up and take it.
Back to top Go down
https://vault.forumotion.net
SAINT

PostSubject: Re: **READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum   **READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:28 pm

lol so i am gay eh?
lol so i am gay eh?
lol so i am gay eh?
lol so i am gay eh?
lol so i am gay eh?
lol so i am gay eh?
lol so i am gay eh?
lol so i am gay eh?
lol so i am gay eh?
lol so i am gay eh?
lol
Back to top Go down
Final
Admin

PostSubject: Re: **READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum   **READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:47 am

SAINT wrote:
lol so i am gay eh?
lol so i am gay eh?
lol so i am gay eh?
lol so i am gay eh?
lol so i am gay eh?
lol so i am gay eh?
lol so i am gay eh?
lol so i am gay eh?
lol so i am gay eh?
lol so i am gay eh?
lol

Yes,yes you are.
Back to top Go down
https://vault.forumotion.net
SAINT

PostSubject: Re: **READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum   **READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:37 pm

lol so mean No Sad
lol
Back to top Go down
SAINT

PostSubject: Re: **READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum   **READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:18 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stepinit1

stepinit1

PostSubject: rules rules rules rules   **READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:40 am

your starting to act like a parent lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SAINT

PostSubject: Re: **READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum   **READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:51 pm

lol who? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum   **READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

**READ THIS** The Rules Of The Forum
Page 1 of 1